We will be adding more software developers. Candidates who consider themselves passionate and self-learners are mandatory.
- We make software that is appealing, convenient and scalable. As a team, we need you to contribute to this mission.
- Understand the problem you are going to work on, envision how we will simplify and solve the problem. Develop solutions. Improve the solutions.
- Should be enthusiastic and proud about what you do and create.
- As of now, we are using Laravel, vue.js, and MySql in most of the cases. But you should be ready to learn and implement what best fits the solution.
- You will have the Freedom & Opportunity to Experiment and Learn.
- We aim to turn everybody in our team to become full stack developers over time. Learn. Share.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand the requirements.
- Develop the solution.
- Ensure what you made has really solved the problem and not that awful. If not, re-visit.
- Be responsible, Make sure that you didn’t mess up the work.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 0-2 years working experience
- BCA/MCA/CSE/IT preferably. Not necessarily.
- Should be able to think logically.
- You will be using Laravel / Vue.js / MySql / Node.js / MongoDB most of the time. Understanding of MVC architecture and working experience in any front end and backend frameworks is a bonus.
How To Apply
- Send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include [Resume] keyword in your subject.