Vue.js is ease of use, adaptable, and easily integrated into massive projects for front end development without any major issues. All you need is a basic understanding of HTML and JS and you can ace it.
Read further to know about why Vue.js is a prominent choice for creating websites and single page applications.
What is Vue.js?
How popular is Vue.js? And why?
- Vue.js has been used by top companies like Facebook, Xiaomi, Grammarly, Adobe, Netflix, etc.
- Vue.js has reached around 1.6 million monthly downloads in June of 2018.
Vue.js is extremely fast and a sophisticated stack option for several companies and developers. It is adaptable and delivers data reactive components with a simple and flexible API. Basically, it has no limitations in terms of usage of Vue.js.
Why should business use this?
- Generally for better use, the size of the framework should be smaller. In the case of Vue.js, it is very small and hence the efficient usage. (18-21 KB) It can be downloaded in no time. It exceeds the speed of all the popular frameworks like Angular.js, React.js, and Ember.js.
- Since the structure is quite easy and simple to understand, one can easily develop both small and large scale templates in lesser time compared to other frameworks. Thus, companies can save their time and money in investing more developers to reduce bugs. Get things done faster!
- Vue.js offers great support for Progressive Web Apps (PWA’s). It can be easily added, configured, and many more.
- If you’re developing a large app for your business, then Vue.js is the go-to option. Most codes can be reused for such big projects.
- Vue.js allows two way communications; it has MVVM architecture and so handles HTML blocks at ease.
Overall, use Vue.js and experience the higher levels of interactivity in business. It brings more cool and customised features to the app which is always welcomed by the users. Also, it’s exciting for developers to work in a modern framework development.